Dr. Gangwer is a diplomate of the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery and the American Board of Podiatric Medicine. He is Certified in Foot Surgery and Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery. He is a foot and ankle surgeon educated in the conservative and surgical management of issues affecting the lower extremity.
- Bunion Patients Have A Walking Recovery And An Invisible Incision With The MiniBunion 3D™ System
- Provider of Groundbreaking Bunion Procedure Joins New Central Florida Podiatric Group
- CrossRoads® Extremity Systems, LLC Announces Launch Of The DynaBunion® 4D Minimal-Incision Lapidus System For Bunion Corrections
- Inventor Dr. Brad Lamm Helps Over 100 Patients With Minimally-Invasive Bunion Surgery
- When Menopause Messes with Your Feet – How to Get Relief