Christopher Wolf, DPM is Board-Qualified by the ACFAS and Board Certified by the ABPME in Foot, Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery. Dr. Wolf completed his Residency in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery with additional credentialing in Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery at Yale New Haven Hospital/VA Connecticut Healthcare with a diploma from the Yale school of Medicine. He received his Medical Degree from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in New York, New York. Dr. Wolf is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association, the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and the Yale Surgical Society. His clinical areas of interest include complex foot deformities, Wound care, Heel pain, Nail & Skin Disease, Sports medicine, Trauma and Diabetic foot complications.
- Bunion Patients Have A Walking Recovery And An Invisible Incision With The MiniBunion 3D™ System
- Provider of Groundbreaking Bunion Procedure Joins New Central Florida Podiatric Group
- CrossRoads® Extremity Systems, LLC Announces Launch Of The DynaBunion® 4D Minimal-Incision Lapidus System For Bunion Corrections
- Inventor Dr. Brad Lamm Helps Over 100 Patients With Minimally-Invasive Bunion Surgery
- When Menopause Messes with Your Feet – How to Get Relief